Problems with Toshiba Satellite 1805 S204

Hello,

I am having trouble with my laptop computer's (Toshiba Satellite 1805
S204).  We are unable to see the information on the screen (there is
images and/or typing on the screen, which I have confirmed through it
while the backlight is not working).  I was told be a CompUsa that the
backlight was going out (that was about a year ago).  The computer is
getting worse now, daily it happens we get to use it for a little while
(minutes or hours) before it goes out again.

I hope I am not asking too many questions but, I am not sure what the
next step to do from here.  How do you know for sure what the problem
is without going in to get it repaired?   What is a reasonable price
for the parts that are needed (backlight, inverter or LCD screen)and
the labor to repair the laptop?  Where should we go in Omaha, NE to
repair it?

THANKS
Kris M.

--
kstenus

Re: Problems with Toshiba Satellite 1805 S204

Backlights and inverter. Get an estimate.

Company Name:       Trisec Computer Services
Address:      7311 Jones Suite 5
City:      Omaha
State/Province:      NE
Mail Code:      68114
Country:      US
Main Phone:      402-399-2916
Fax:      402-255-6313
Attributes:      Notebook Repairs Notebook Repairs
Desktop Repairs Desktop Repairs
International Warranty Repairs International Warranty Repairs

Re: Problems with Toshiba Satellite 1805 S204