Omni T6833NF TV Fault

Hi All, TV has a raster but it pulls in in the middle of both sides. Have checked out most of the caps with the ESR tester and the transistors and diodes with my multimeter. I get some text on the screen FAV so is displaying the internal generator OK. I don't have a circuit so what should I try next? Regards, Paul. ( snipped-for-privacy@utas.edu.au)

Reply to
Paul Waller

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 06:30:25 GMT, Paul Waller put finger to keyboard and composed:

It sounds like a pincushion fault. E-W correction is usually (?) applied by coupling a portion of the vertical parabola into the horizontal output. Look for a part of the circuit where the H and V sections meet, eg a small transformer, E-W correction IC. Otherwise locate the datasheets for the major components, eg the jungle IC, and study their application circuits.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar