Wanted: Push button Switches for the Iwatsu SS-5711 oscilloscope

Hi,

I'm after two of the 4 button switches that are used in the Iwatsu SS-5711 oscilloscope.

Thanks, Nigel.

Reply to
NAW

What do they look like? Who made them?

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Hi Michael,

I don't know the make of the switches, but you can see them in this picture:

They are the COUPLING and SOURCE switches towards the right hand side.

Thanks, Nigel.

Reply to
NAW

Do you have any pictures of the actual switches, not just the buttons? The buttons usually pull off the switch shafts and go on the new switch.

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I would have to take the whole unit apart as the switches are on a PCB which is buried in the depths scope. I don't have the time to do that right now. If you saw a picture of the switch do you think there is a chance you would be able to identify it?

Thanks, Nigel.

Reply to
NAW

The chances are a lot better that way than now! ;-)

--
My sig file can beat up your sig file!
Reply to

Really?

-- Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson