Vishay TSAL6102 alternative

Hello All,

I am looking for an alternative to Vishay TSAL6102

ocs/84337/tsal6102.pdf). The two important parameters for me are (a) Irradi ance (220 mW/sr) and (b) wavelength (940 nm). Response time (15 nS) and deg ree of 1/2 emission (+-10 degrees) are not that important but the closer a match is possible, the better.

I found some matches but none of them seem to be available as sample or in quantity less than few thousands. (I am a DIYer and need only 10 or so).

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
mittra

The last link is to the original, readily available in 1 to 1000 quantities.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
pfjw

Thank you very much. All the links look promising.

The LED Supply link has a luminous intensity of 20 mW. I am not sure if this is same as Irradiance, which I need to be 220 mW/sr.

mittra

Well, you have this one, with an irradiance of 550mW/sr, more than you need at a princely $0.36 each.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
pfjw

Thanks again. Your pointers led (pun intended) me to the exact matches I am looking for:

and

Greatly appreciated.

Reply to
mittra