Alternative BIOS

Hello there,

I'm looking for an alternative BIOS for a small x86 motherboard with a ALi M1487 Chipset. I've been looking at LinuxBIOS, but they don't support the chipset, and I wonder what else is around.

I need to be able to control it from a serial port, because that board does not have any keyboard or graphics.

Thanks in advance, everything is appreciated

Matthias

Reply to
bram4