Alternative to CT69000

My embedded computer has used the Chips and Technologies (Asiliant)

69000 graphics controller. We did a last time buy when these went out of production last year.

Now I am looking for alternatives to the CT69000 that will support VGA and SVGA, provide DirectX support and has at least 16 MB of display RAM. Also I don't want to incur a large board redesign to use a replacement controller.

I have looked at some controllers from Silicon Motion. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Jim Boyle

Reply to
Jim Boyle