VA520 LCD no power

One day my VA520 got no power, when I press the power button, nothing happened. Now I open the back cover and check the fuse is fine. What is the next step that I can do?

Reply to
gi0001tw

gi0001tw ´£¨ì:

I finally located the problem, the power supply out of order.

I just wonder, why the LCD's power supply doesn't have switch control. After inspect the circuit, I found the AC 110-220 connect to power supply directly. The "power switch" on the front panel is used to control the display's power.

This means the power supply is on for more than three years.

Reply to
gi0001tw