UPDATE: Orion TV/VCR TVCR1921A Won't Accept Tape

Hi,

Thanks to everyone for your tips. Yes, it was the mode switch. I cleaned the inside of the mode switch which was "tarnished" as well as the connector (also tarnished).

Brad

Hi, > > I have an Orion TV/VCR combo model TVCR1921A (mfg 9/97) in my >shop. It won't accept a tape. I replaced the belt (loader) which was >slipping, but the problem remains. The loading motor will rotate in one >direction (loading direction) briefly, then reverse. If the TU end sensor or >IR beam source was the problem, the loading motor would not rotate at >all since pushing in a cassette "breaks" the beam. > > Thanks in advance, Brad > > Before you type your password, credit card number, etc., > be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.
Reply to
Brad