Umbrellas

With all the rain in Sydney lately it got me thinking.

Umbrellas have remained more or less un-changed for thousands of years.

A rigid frame supporting a water proof or resistant material held above the head to protect from precipitation.

Scientists may have dropped the ball on updating this essential piece of kit, but not the Wilson household.

I've been developing an ultra-thin Electrostatic material arranged in a symmetrically flat array which is capable of an incredibly fast transient response which creates consistent rain dispersion when powered with an ME

850
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

he

Well you'd need it in Sydney. It never stops raining there.

Reply to
Zappy

"Trevor Wilson" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net:

Wow, I am glad that something did. ;)

Just why did you copy talk.politics.guns on this rather amusing bit of crap?

--
Sleep well, tonight........

RD (The Sandman)

" All experience is great provided you live through it.
If it kills you, you have gone too far."

Painter Alice Neel, in the New Yorker.
Reply to
RD (The Sandman)

ual.net:

Just why did you copy this to aus.tv? Is it a case of "do as I say" and NOT "do as I do"? Perhaps you'd be better off living as a dictator.

Reply to
TG'sFM

"TG'sFM" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@s38g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

Nope, it is a case of making sure that I get back to the poster. I don't know which group he posted this from. I know it wasn't tpg.

Perhaps you'd be better off living as a

Perhaps, you should simply f*ck off until you figure out why I may have replied the way I did.

--
Sleep well, tonight........

RD (The Sandman)

" All experience is great provided you live through it.
If it kills you, you have gone too far."

Painter Alice Neel, in the New Yorker.
Reply to
RD (The Sandman)

the

So only works indoors then? Great invention.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T