UK. Wanted. Video Heads

Anyone got video heads for a Matsui VXA1100 VCR new or used. Or a supplier that sells cheaper compatible ones. Any help appreciated. Thanks, Les

Reply to
www.1pc1.co.uk

Matsui vcrs are probably OEM'd by Funai. try searching there. you will need the reference code off the head also.

FWIW, Given that matsui/funai are cheapo shit chain store 'bargain' machines, i wouldnt waste my time on such a costly repair. I doubt there's even any parts support these days. You'd be better off getting a decent used machine (from someone upgrading to dvd ?) from JVC, panasonic, Grundig etc. for the same price or less!

-Ben

CPC sell them. ~£16. Part number MA1523D91017

..although you're better phoning 08701 227 700

Reply to
T N Nurse

In message ,

writes

You might try Wizard Distributors,

If it's not listed there, give them a call, they also stock sat receiver repair kits and loads of other stuff.

--
Clint Sharp
Reply to