Sony SLV-E220UY VCR

Can anyone help me identify a resistor in Sony SLV-E220UY VCR. The circuit reference is J5130 and it is burnt out so I do not know what it is. Any help appreciated. Thanks, Les

Reply to
Premitec

Don`t know the problem, but I see newer 4 head hi-fi vcr`s working at yardsales for $5.00 and they have trouble selling them. how much are brokens worth? I guess DVD recorders are in.

Reply to
guy