Ambiq Very Low Power ARM CM4

I think this may have been mentioned here before. I was wondering if anyone knows what the current status is. There is still no data sheet on the web site. They offer a data brief instead which has very little info. Their press release says it is in full production, dated last year. It's late Q2 now. I wonder when it will be available to the public at large?

--

Rick C
Reply to