TV problem - Sound cuts out during bright scenes

Kind of hard to watch the winter olymics ;-) A scene with a lot of snow shuts off the sound while the picture contains a lot of white.

Reply to
jeff

Thanks for that infomation Jeff

Reply to
kip

Huh? What information? I'm looking for a fix.

Reply to
jeff

Well give the Make and Model if you wish information..We cannot guess can we.

Reply to
kip

Ok, I didn't have this info with me yesterday, but I really felt the problem was generic. It's a Mitsubishi CS-1952R.

kip wrote:

Reply to
jeff