Trygon Electronics HR40-750 Manual

I bought one of these as not working and am looking for a scanned copy of the service manual or a schematic so I can troubleshoot it. It seems to not be outputting the full voltage when loaded to about 400mA it only outputs at around 5-8 volts.

Re: Trygon Electronics HR40-750 Manual
I have a scan of a schematic for a HR40-5.
It has a 60Hz switching pre-regulator that's a nightmare.
If you can't find the right one, I can email this one.

Re: Trygon Electronics HR40-750 Manual
of the service manual or a schematic so I can troubleshoot it. It seems to
not be outputting the full voltage when loaded to about 400mA it only outpu
ts at around 5-8 volts.

I would appreciate it if you could send along the schematic you have. I rea
lly don't mind a challange. Hopefully the schematic is similar. I suspected
 it was a switcher as the transformer looked small for 30-40 Watts. Please
send it to chrmiss<remove>@gmail.com. Plan on starting with the caps and th
en maybe one of the power semiconductors.

Re: Trygon Electronics HR40-750 Manual

Mike, could you also send me a schematic? I would appreciate it. Thanks,
Bruce Baur brucebaur  at comcast dot net.

Re: Trygon Electronics HR40-750 Manual
responding to
http://www.electrondepot.com/repair/trygon-electronics-hr40-750-manual-156644-.htm

Hello I need to replace the meters they are missing and I need the schematic
also. Thanks

you can send to tursiny@gmail

Site Timeline