Trygon Electronics HR40-750 Manual

I bought one of these as not working and am looking for a scanned copy of the service manual or a schematic so I can troubleshoot it. It seems to not be outputting the full voltage when loaded to about 400mA it only outputs at around 5-8 volts.

Reply to
nick

I have a scan of a schematic for a HR40-5. It has a 60Hz switching pre-regulator that's a nightmare. If you can't find the right one, I can email this one.

Reply to
mike

of the service manual or a schematic so I can troubleshoot it. It seems to not be outputting the full voltage when loaded to about 400mA it only outpu ts at around 5-8 volts.

I would appreciate it if you could send along the schematic you have. I rea lly don't mind a challange. Hopefully the schematic is similar. I suspected it was a switcher as the transformer looked small for 30-40 Watts. Please send it to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. Plan on starting with the caps and th en maybe one of the power semiconductors.

Reply to
nick

Mike, could you also send me a schematic? I would appreciate it. Thanks, Bruce Baur brucebaur at comcast dot net.

Reply to
brucebaur

responding to

, sc6lou wrote: Hello I need to replace the meters they are missing and I need the schematic also. Thanks

you can send to tursiny@gmail

Reply to
sc6lou

responding to

sc6lou wrote: Hello I need to replace the meters they are missing and I need the schematic also. Thanks

you can send to tursiny@gmail

Reply to
sc6lou

This thread is over five years old.