Treadmill repair help needed

Hi, My treadmill has some problems with the driver board, probably motor controllers, I need to test it and find what part needs to be replaced. Can anyone help ? Treadmill is a sportsart, on the driver board it's printed: Sports Art 3100DRV

I have pictures of the board I can send.

Thanks

Reply to
smng

What have you checked so far?

Reply to
rb

I didn't check anything on the board, I don't know how. I have multimeter but don't know how to locate the bad component on the board.

Reply to
smng

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 13:05:30 -0500, smng put finger to keyboard and composed:

IME, the most common problems on motor control boards are the power MOSFETs. I'd also check the transistors and semis in the preceding stages. Make sure that your motor is OK otherwise it may take out your controller again.

Post the pictures on your own web space. Alternatively, email them to me and I'll post them on mine.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

You might try this new Google group:

Steve Noll | The Used Equipment Dealer Directory: |

Steve Noll