CM11A module component ID

I've got a CM11A computer interface which has a transistor that decided it doesn't want to play any longer. The transistor is identified on the board as Q2 and it looks like it might be a 2SD667 but I can't quite make out the number for certain and not having a schematic doesn't help me to verify the number. Can anyone out there verify if I've got the right part number here or not? Thanks.

Cheers, Lawrence

Reply to
lmcclaf

On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 15:06:26 -0700, lmcclaf Has Frothed:

Only thing I could find is this of the pwr supply where there is a D667 but it is Q7.

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

Thanks for the pointer to that schematic of the power supply. After comparing it to the module it turns out that the Q7 on that schematic is the transistor I was referring to. I re-examined the module under a microscope and the label on the board is Q2 so I'm not sure how the mixup in the labelling between Q2 and Q7 happened. All the other components on that schematic appear to be labelled the same as on the circuit board. Oh well, at least it confirms the part number as being what I thought it was. Thanks again for your input.

Cheers, Lawrence

Reply to
lmcclaf