Tosibia Crt TV. Component plug has come out :(

I can push it back in and then plug the cable in. But if i pull the plug out the whole thing comes out if i dont hold it there.

I was wondering how it would be conected into the TV. Did i break something or is it just a matter of screwing it in clockwise or counter clockwise ??

Also would this removal of the plug thing affect the picutre in any way. More worried about that :)

TV is a Toshibia HD WIDESCREEN TV Toshiba 36SW9UA.

Thanks for any info.

Reply to
Home Theatre Guy