50H82 Toshiba noisy lines across pic.

Did the capacitors replacement in the hyper module got the color back except I have noise horizontal lines across image on whole screen. It goes away gradually as TV runs for several minutes after cold start up.

Seen this before?

Cheers, Wizard

Reply to
Jason D.

kip

Kip, all of them, made sure to use computer grade caps. Including 11

10uF 16V caps.

Cheers, Wizard

Reply to
Jason D.

Ok Jason ...I have done many and now always change all of them. Check the socket were the Module plugs in resolder both the socket and plug sections just to be safe. What I did first was to photograph the Module so ,as when installing them I didn't put any in backwards and good job I did because one time I put one in backwards,best double check your work.

kip

Reply to
kip