Need parts values - Quasar TV/VCR combo mod#VV8220, chassis # KM-201

I found a burned resistor and an open resistor. Several others are hard to read.

I need values on the following parts:

R804 - burned R806 - questionable R421 - questionable D851 - Bad if it's a diode, but I can't figure out what it really is or how to test it. Clues: Two leads coming from a small rectangular plastic box. (It gives the same reading with an analog VOM on Rx1 no matter which way the leads are connected.)

Reply to
mikeydude