Panasonic model 32g4a Degauss Problem

I have a 32" Panasonic TV model 32g4a that has a problem with the automatic degauss circuit. When you turn the TV on the screen has round patches of color on the screen. Degaussing with a hand held coil clears it up only to have it come back the next time you turn it on. Does anybody know of a common problem with this degauss circuit or have a schematic that I could download to fix it? Thanks in advance for your help.

Reply to
G Adams

The thermistor, usually very close to the plug where the degaussing coil plugs in, has bad solder connections. It's trying to degauss, & lets go under load. Rono.

Reply to
Rono