Toshiba Cinema 36in TV

Hello,

My TV doesn't work anymore. When I physically press the power button, I hear a click and there is a right light that blinks. No sound, no picture, can't get even get to the menu.

A month ago, I started losing the picture, so I started to use my VCR as the tuner, that worked for about a week and now it doesn't work at all. I'm a little technical, can this be fixed by a non-pro?

TIA

usaims

Reply to
usaims