Early Sony AC-220 AC Adaptor/Charger schematic needed

I recently picked up a Sony AC-220, which is just a line powered power supply to power an old portable Sony Beta camera and recorder. If you remember these, you probably also remember that the AC-220 would also charge the big NP-1 NiCad battery packs that those portables used.

Well, this AC-220 has some problems and I need a schematic if I'm going to have any chance of fixing figuring this out.

Any of you old VCR repair guys got a schematic you could scan for me, please?

thanks,

-

Jim Adney