LCD controller with vertical font drawing?

Hello I'm searching for a suitable graphical monochromatic LCD module that can be verticaly mounted. For example, I can send rotated graphics to Toshiba T6963, but fonts can only be drawn horizontaly. While T6963 can drive LCD with resolution such as 128x160, almost all LCD module manufactures connect the LCD to work as 160x128. That's why I'm searching for a controller that can drive LCDs in rotated mode. Does anyone know which LCD controllers support verticaly oriented LCDs?

Thanks Josip

Reply to
Josip