Things are that bad in this business ?

A few of you may know that story, how a guy took my old job so I just went and took his. No hard feelings, business is business, plus we collectively are saving about 50 miles of driving per workday.

Now I get a phone call from the old boss, he is quitting.

Now we are talking about 35 hours a week at $25 per hour. I had to ask what great carreer choices this guy made, c'mon, he makes almost twice as much as some engineers.

I got my answer, he is going to go be the manager of a hardware store. Now I got nothing against hardware store managers, but how many of them make fifty grand a year ?

I just don't know.

JURB

Reply to
ZZactly

I don't know if I would call being a store manager a low stress job. I worked as an assistant manager once at a retail store and it was quite stressful and unfufilling. I never felt like I accomplished anything.

Reply to
Michael Kennedy