Sharp SF 7100

Our regular copier went in for repairs. The boss pulled the old Sharp SF 7100 out of the storage room. He decided to clean it out and took off the back cover. and started to remove screws and the wire cable came off the pulleys. The small wire cable moves the glass plate back and forth. Does anyone know the configuration or path the wire cable takes around the pully's or know where I can get a service manual that shows it. In a bad situation right now no copier.

Reply to
Jeff H