Tetronix 465B Scope and service-manuals

I found the service manual on the net, in the djvu-format, however there seems to a couple of pages missing. There is references, in the service manual for a number of Waveformes that isn't in the scanned manual, anyone that knows whats up, or have the missing pages?

Tomas Larsson Sweden

I have converted it to PDF, avaible at

ktl

I have a 465 service manual.. I don't know if it's a B but I know it's not the 465M which is an entirely different machine. I'll be happy to check it if you can give me page numbers.

Reply to
stickyfox

It seems that the following schematics are missing, A&B Trigg-generators (No 6), Horizontal Amplifier (No10), Curve formes

55-70 Sweep & Z axis Logic, Curve formes 91-93 CRT Circuit, 94-99 Power Supply.

I would appreciate if someone have these pages.

Regards Tomas.

Reply to
ktl

I did some digging around and I think that our scopes may be a tad different. However, I do have all of those schematics for the 465 (except for the curve former; it's not listed in the contents), and I'll scan them for you if you like. It'll take me a few days, though; I don't have a scannner. They might be similar enough that you could use them.

I can send you some not-very-pretty-but-probably-usable digital photos of the pages in the meantime.

Reply to
stickyfox

I've got the manual for the standard 465 as well, with schematics, but they are quite different, the 465 is build more discrete, the 465B with more IC's, as far as I can see. The problem is that the curve-formes are not listed in the contents, for some funny reason. But thanks anyway for your reply, and offer.

Reply to
ktl