Solartron Schlumberger 7150 plus DMM manuals

Anyone have these in scanned form or know where I can get them? I am prepared to pay a reasonable amount if necessary. I'm immediately looking for the User Manual, but a Service and Calibration Manual would be pretty useful as well.

--
Dave Partridge (remove xwy from replyto email address)
Reply to

Hi,

This seems to be a pretty frequent question ;-)

A while ago some very friendly soul from the UK sent me the User Manual for both the 7150 and the 7150plus as scanned images on CD ... and in the meantime I have converted these to PDF.

I can send you said CD free of charge (you pay just the shipping cost), but there is also the possibility to make the PDF available. My only condition is that if you re-distribute it, do it under the same condition: free of charge.

Since these are prepared from high-resolution scans, expect a download of

60+ MB per manual.

The calibration (you will need GPIB) is described in the User Manual. But indeed, if someone has the Service/Maintenance manual for the 7150 to share, please let me know ;-)

(If you are looking to control the 7150 via GPIB, I have some code on my website.)

Cheers + HTH,

- Joerg

--
joerg dot hau at swissonline dot ch * Lausanne, Switzerland
http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/joerg.hau/

Joerg,

Is there a location I can download them from? I have a fast ADSL link, so

60+MB won't be a problem.

If not, what would the postage cost to UK (and how to pay it)? Do you take PayPal?

Many thanks Dave

Reply to
David C. Partridge

Hi David,

You'll have mail this evening ;-)

Cheers + HTH,

- Joerg

--
joerg dot hau at swissonline dot ch * Lausanne, Switzerland
http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/joerg.hau/
"All standard disclaimers apply".
remove the obvious from my address to reply
Reply to
Joerg Hau

Joerg, David I too am interested in obtaining the manuals. Would one of you guy please send me a copy and I would be happy to pay for postage/medi costs, (I can pay using paypal or send a cheque). I am in the UK

I am a student and have bought the DMM second hand. I have a projec

which involves contolling the DMM via LabVIEW using a GPIB card in PC.

Perhaps you have similar interests and would like to compare work

I am looking for a driver that I can use with LabVIEW. Any ideas

I can only find a driver for the '7151' on the Nation Instrument

site. Do you know if this will work

Regards

Dave

Reply to
dave_f

Hi Dave,

Please contact me via PM - I cannot decipher your e-mail address ;-)

I can't help you there since I do not use LabView ... I control my 7150 using an old but Linux-based PC (equipped with an even older HP82335 card, but it works like a charm ;-)

Programming GPIB under Linux is straightforward; a piece of software that allows you to control the 7150 and get pseudo-real-time plots via gnuplot is on my website.

Cheers + HTH,

- Joerg

--
joerg dot hau at swissonline dot ch * Lausanne, Switzerland
http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/joerg.hau/
"All standard disclaimers apply".
remove the obvious from my address to reply
Reply to
Joerg Hau
["Please contact me via PM - I cannot decipher your e-mail address"

OK I will do. But here is my email also: snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.co

["Programming GPIB under Linux is straightforward; a piece of softwar

that allows you to control the 7150 and get pseudo-real-time plots vi gnuplot is on my website"

I have checked your website and it looks good. Perhaps I will try thi

also when I have got used to programming

Many thanks. :

Reply to
dave_f

hello,

We have seen u r post on google groups. We are urgently in need of the user and service manuals for 7150Plus DMM. Can u please make it available for us too. We are from India and dont worry about the size of the file.

Reply to
ajithkumaramban