Tek 2710

I have a Tektronix 2710 spectrum analyzer. It fails normilization and has the error message "Cannot COunt VCO/IF" Would this be an error on the counter amplifier. The scope seems to work but I noticed that when you change bandwidth that the 100Mhz calibrator signal if off (one setting 89Mhz and another 104Mhz). ANy idea of where I should start looking? One shop quoted me $1500 to repair/calibrate it so I guess I am doing this myself.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Henry Kolesnik