Interpreting diagnostics on Tek 2710 Spectrum Analyzer

I have a Tek 2710 Spectrum Analyzer that has several faults, its main error message is "cannot count (VCO,IF)" I have the manual but it is virtually useless on interpreting the firmware diagnostics routines, does anyone know this message, there are at least 3 VCOs and 3 IFs, worst case scenario is probably a bad YIG but the diagnostics should be able to narrow the possibilities a bit more for me Graham (remove the ham from my address)

Reply to
Graham Hill