Tek 2710 problem - Help!

Tek gurus:

I've got a Tektronix 2710 spectrum analyzer with an interesting problem - when it powers up, I only get a static waveform display with all the usual text labels (900Mhz, Full Span, etc...). Pressing buttons, however does nothing. It seems to be locked up. The waveform is frozen on the display. However, I know the CPU is still functioning because the "warm up time 15 minutes" text comes on then goes off after a minute. I checked the keyboard logic signals, and an FPREQ- signal gets generated upon a keypress, then an FPACK signal gets returned from the CPU. So apparently, the CPU is receiving the keypresses and is acknowledging it. It's almost as if the CPU is waiting for something (maybe from the RF side of things)...

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks! Rob Hanson

Reply to
Rob Hanson