technics seperates

i have a set of technics seperates they stopped working an every time i press the power button on the amplifier it dont light up or nothing just stays red .the problem is defo the amp because i took the amp off my friends seperates which are the same model an they worked perfect could anyone please help me

Reply to
folkstoned

Without model numbers etc, it's a bit like saying "I have a car that won't start. Can anyone help ?"

FWIW, Tecnics amps have a habit of suffering poor solder joints on regulators etc, which are fixed to the main heatsink. That would be where I would look first.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily