Problem with surround speakers

Hi friends,

I dont know what went wrong but the center and surround speakers on my SONY DHC-FLX5D just stopped working. Please help!

Reply to
mk99

First move would be to check your settings. I see 'faults' like this come across my bench on an almost daily basis, and it's pretty rare for there to actually be anything wrong with either the power amps, or the surround decoding. That's not to say that it is *never* a genuine problem, but check the simple stuff first.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily