Technics GX SA470 receiver goes into OVERLOAD

Hi, what's the problem here ? Speakers and everything else is disconnected.

This message was showing for a couple of years, but would dissapear and receiver was fine. Now it pops up as soon as receiver in turned on. I can't use it. Power supply comes from 220V to 110V transformer, which gives 116V power. Would that cause a problem ?

Regards, Ranko.

Reply to
Ranko.Mosic

110 to 120 V should be fine if ther's enough current. Sounds like a fault in the amplifier circuit or protection circuit.
Reply to
Jumpster Jiver

Thanks. That's what I think too ( based on web postings )- I'll have to take to service.

Regards, Ranko

Reply to
Ranko.Mosic