Sweet & Free - Service Manuals, Schematics & Data Sheets - Share & Request Website! -I just came across this a few dayz ago.

you may or may not already have this bookmarked but jic you don't...

from the same peeps over at

i would assume but better imo.

i posted 3 requests and had one filled within minutes! still waiting on the other 2 th0 :(, heh.

it seems to only have 3 days of request and posting retention so if you make a request just be sure to keep on top of checking for replies so you don't miss any. people seem to be very nice over there. there iz also a nice simple little messaging system. oh, you do have to register before you can make requests but it iz free.

anyhow, thought it might help someone here.

-thedevilman

p.s. in case anyone haz them i'm still looking for...

-Mitsubishi WS-65857 Rear Projection TV Service Manual

-Yamaha DV-C6480 DVD Player Service Manual ..please post to alt.binaries.e-book.technical or e-mail me at thedevilmanATthedevilmanDOTcom thX!

-thedevilman

Reply to
TDM (thedevilman