Free RCC service manuals

RCC manuals

Hi, everyone I have a large number of RCC (Radio College of Canada) TV service manuals to dispose of. They are:

1950-51 #2 TV 1953-54 #8 TV

1954 #9 TV to

1957 #24 TV

1957 #25 TV to

1967 #79 TV

Missing #80, #81

1967 #82 TV, Radio, Hi-Fi to 1969 #97 TV, Radio, Hi-Fi

Missing #98 to #133

1972 #134 TV, Radio, Hi-Fi

missing #135, 136, 137, 138

1972 #139 TV, Radio, Hi-Fi To 1977 #201 TV, Radio, Hi-Fi

1977 #202 TV to

1983 #266 TV

1983 #267 TV to

1988 #328 TV

1988 #346 TV to

1992 #374 TV

Tube and solid state. Condition varies from as new to disintegrating... but all are quite legible. They came from a Radio/ TV tech who retired a few years ago. Sorry, there are no vintage radio manuals (I've kept them!) If anyone wants one they can have it for the price of the postage, or for free if picked up from my Toronto, Canada, office (near 401 and Leslie)... or pick up the whole lot! (4 or 5 copy paper boxes full) Email me. Cheers, Roger

Reply to
Engineer