Service Manuals & Schematics

Yes! But you charge for them... There are dozens of sites which have what you have for Zero Dollars.

kip

Reply to
kip

Reply to
Jesse

I'd love a Sony CPD-15SF2 if you know of one :)

I can only seem to find the SF1.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 17:57:49 -0500, "kip" wrote: I am the electronic repair guy (volunteer) at a charity store that our church runs so a great variety of items come in here. Consumer electronics is not my field as I am a retired airline avionics tech. I can usuallystumble my way around succesfully but although everything we get here comes in at no cost to us except for the building costs, I am a bit of a packrat and hate to toss out anything that I could get going again. skione@telusdotnet

Reply to
Jesse

Reply to
Dana

Most of my manuals are old tube equipment.

Reply to
Dana

OK I have the manual give me a good e-mail addy..

sony cpd-15sf2

snipped-for-privacy@SPAMOUTour.ca

kip

Reply to
kip

Ok Dave Its on its way to you...

Kip

Reply to
kip

Thanks again Kip, it arrived intact - now where's my DMM....

Dave

Reply to
Dave

So are you now a believer that you don't have to pay for a service manual ?

kip

cya

Reply to
kip

Someone help me with a service manual for Alpine CVA-1005 please. Here's one free site i know of;

Anyone care to share other free sites? Jango.

Reply to
jango2

This site does appear to be free

-- ========================== Jeff Stielau Shoreline Electronics Repair

344 East Main Street Clinton,CT 06413 860-399-1861 860-664-3535 (fax) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net ========================
Reply to
Shoreline Electronics

Jump in this way ..try it then back track..

kip

Reply to
kip

Free, my ass!!!!! I searched for a Panasonic PV-D4744S DVD player and every piece of documentation returned by the search was absolutely NOT free. The manual was $19.50, just the schematic was $10.00, and the supplements were $7.50 each. They only had a few entries (fewer than 10) for Technics, a very popular brand. I'm not impressed with that site.

Where did you see the free stuff on that site?

Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in
the address)

DaveM

I just searched for PV-D4744S on that site. Zero results were displayed for that search. What you see in the box below the search result area , are advertisements. Try searching for something else. This site is genuinely free. Jango

Reply to
jango2