RCA horizontal problem

Previously posted this problem, model #G27751AT, chassis CTC169CF5. Picture width too wide. Width adjustment has no effect. The picture also has some bowing at the bottom - pincushion problem? If anyone has a schematic they wouldn't mind sharing I would be greatful. This would help me determine which components I should be checking, otherwise I'm lost because this chassis has a million surface mounts on the bottom as well. Thanks group and previous replies.

Reply to
Golf