Looking for electronic components and accessories?

HI, I am LeeYY. I'm a serious electronic hobbyist. If I have leisure times I'll make somethings interested with electronics such as buying kits, making my own PCB and design a circuit.

But, since my home is located far away from the electronic components supplier, I always call my mother to help me to buy the parts because her office is near the shop.

Unfortunately, my mom had changed the working places to Kedah last year!

Since that day, I stopped my interest and felt boring.

One day, I searched for Yellow Pages online to search whether there is a electronic parts supplier nearby. I found a company called Escol Electronics Trading. I visited their website and try the first order with them. I'm very satisfied their services and their selling prices is more cheaper. Visit

I also found a similar company but only if you want to order the components in large quantities. Please visit

for more information.

Reply to
eliteprayer

Abuse reports to mailto: snipped-for-privacy@tm.net.my abuse@ tm.net.my