Nokia 6100 for spare parts

Does anyone have or need spare parts for a Nokia 6100 phone? I've been given one that doesn't power up. The unit died suddenly in the user's pocket. It has not been dropped so the display is probably OK. I suspect the fault is on the main PCB (where else?). My choices are to repair it with a spare PCB, or to offload the parts.

-- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

I have one. What are you willing to pay for it? Where are you located?

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston