SONY Warning on Warranty

Sorry... that one just made me chuckle.

I dropped the remote to an RCA VCR into a bucket of warm water once. It sat there for a good 3 or 4 seconds. Plucked it out and just kept on using it. The thing must have been watertight or I just got really lucky.

- NRen2k5

Reply to
NRen2k5

No electronics are good as they used to be . Many name brands lower cost products have some cheap insides not even related to the name on the front of it .

Reply to
Ken G.

Speaking of rantings.. I have not seen the OP mention the defect was in fact corrosion related. It might be an entirely unralted fault. They only refused to look at it because there were signs of corrosion.

This on the other hand, seems reasonable advice to me.

- Met vriendelijke groet,

Maarten Bakker.

Reply to
maarten