Sony kv-32CS71

Hi all, Recently I bought a Sony kv-32CS71 (still under warranty) and have the following problem. Every now and then (once a day or less), half or a quarter(sometimes its more, sometimes its less) of the screen is black, so a part of the image is not shown. After a few seconds (until now max 3 seconds), the image returns. Should I bring it back or wait until it gets worse? I still got 11 months of warranty....

Thanks

Reply to
ICE

Get it now...before it causes more issues.

-- ========================== Jeff Stielau Shoreline Electronics Repair

344 East Main Street Clinton,CT 06413 860-399-1861 860-664-3535 (fax) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net ========================
Reply to
Shoreline Electronics

The problem is that they won't recognize the problem, as it happens only once in ... time. Or is it a common error and will they replace the faulty peace?

Thanks

"Shoreline Electronics" schreef in bericht news:wgMBf.8513$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr30.news.prodigy.com...

Reply to
ICE

We have ways of coaxing them to fail! Be real detailed on the failure and they should be also to induce the problem.