Sony KV-XF25M80

Dear sci.electronic.repair member, I have some problem with my TV (Sony KV- XF25M80),Cannot On (No sound and picture). The standby lamp blinking.Could you help me to solve the problem..

Best Regards

Hazwil

Reply to
hazwil

The set has to be properly troubleshooted. Verifying the power supply and then the scan circuits is the first order of sequence. This is something that the do-it-yourselfer would not be able to accomplish. TV service requires the proper training, service information, and tools. There are also safety issues involved.

I suggest you take the set in to a service shop, and have them do an estimate.

--

JANA
_____