Sony TV KP53V85 remote

Hello

My Sony TV KP53V85 is not responding to the sony remote RM-Y905. I tried the following to troubleshoot the problem without any luck.

  1. Replaced batteries in the Remote
  2. Powered the TV down for 1 hour
  3. Reset the remote after removing batteries and depressing all buttons twice
  4. Got a new Sony remote & tried using that
  5. Used the DVD remote that the TV used to respond in the past.

I feel that the problem is in the TV. Any ideas on how I can get this problem fixed by my self or get it repaired.

SJ

Reply to
srinijasti