Sony STR DA555ES dead

This is a high end, (well 12 years ago) surround receiver that was given to me dead. There is no relay click and all fuses are good. The power transformer is not open. I would like to give this to my son who needs a surround receiver for the addition he just put on his house. I suspect a problem in the control circuit but the way this thing is built I'm really lost without a schematic. Does anyone have a service manual or at least perhaps a schematic for this unit? Thanks,Lenny

Reply to
klem kedidelhopper

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 14:05:06 -0700 (PDT), klem kedidelhopper put finger to keyboard and composed:

FYI, you can filter your Google searches as follows:

The service manual is also available at ...

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thanks for the reply. I actually found one at no charge on hifiengine.com Lenny

Reply to
klem kedidelhopper