Sony power supply AC-L200 for monitor CPD-M151

I have a failed power supply for the Sony CPD-M151 flat screen monitor.

Power supply (AC-L200) green light flashes on and off every couple of seconds on no load and faster when the monitor is connected.

I understand failure on these power supplies is a known problem, but I haven't managed to track down what component is normally to blame - can anyone help?

Thanks

Allan

Reply to
Allan MacLean

Replace the 50v 10uf capacitor and that will get u running m

--
figgy
Reply to