Sony model KV24FV10 need value for R6

I got this set in after a storm. There was a black flash burn on the board across the AC line terminals. The relay chatters when turn on is attempted. I'm not really sure what that means but hopefully someone will recognize this symptom. I checked all components on the power supply board and they all seemed to look good however I noted that R603 was suspect. It has the following markings. Yellow violet black orange brown. It would appear that this is either a 47 ohm or a 13 ohm resistor? I haven't seen markings like this before on a resistor and I'm not sure how to read this one. In any case the resistor reads about 100K. This doesn't seem right. Can any one help me with this set with either the part value or perhaps a schematic? Thanks for any assistance with this. Lenny Stein, Barlen Electronics.

Reply to
captainvideo462002

Any chance that it's not really a resistor, even though it's shaped like one?

Reply to
Mr. Land