Sony KV-32S66 - Good image in PIP, screwed in main screen

Recently laid my hands to a Sony KV-32S66 with dual tuner PIP. It was sitting around the office connected to a never-used Video conferencing unit.

Got it home, hooked it up and found that the picture was screwed. I hooked up my media PC that is outputting to Channel 3 via Coax, and also tried a VCR via the composite Video1 input. I got distorted images, like you'd see if you were one channel off. Audio (on the coax) came through just fine.

The interesting thing is that when I pull up a PIP window of either input, it shows just fine. If I switch the screens around the PIP shows fine, 'main' screen is hosed.

Menus and everythign show up just fine.

Does anyone have any ideas? Some setting that may have been set to make it go with the vid conf unit? Is there anyway to make the unit do whatever its doing in PIP on the main screen?

Thanks

Reply to
diablomadman

Sounds like the PIP tuner is working fine - BUT you have issues to address with the main tuner module/section.

gb

Reply to
gb

Thanks GB.

Does anyone know if there's a way to switch the tuners in the service menu's somewhere maybe?

Reply to
diablomadman