sony handcam DCR-HC16E

Hi there i have had a sony handycam for about 2 years but have only used it about 6 times in all, and suddenly as i was using it on holiday the screen went all yellow and fuzzy, is there any thing that i can do.

Reply to
maria4gary2004

Not to my knowledge. Those things are so tough to work on that they are throw-aways. Some brave souls have replaced the crappy electrolytics but they were on a personal mission (in my opinion).

Reply to
Charles Schuler