sony MHS-CM1

have used my Sony Webbie HD MHS-CM1 for several years with no problems. Recently, when I turn it on I only get a white screen, Once out of every 100 times I turn it on the screen info will appear, but after about 20 seconds the screen will white out. I tried the Sony factory pin hole reset with no results. I can retrieve the data on the flash via the USB port. The battery charges, with the power input The camera makes all the appropiate sounds when turned on as if it were working but only a white screen.

Reply to
AtomicTom