SONY CXA1082A

Hi,

I am looking for CXA1082A to repair my ADCOM CD player but I could not find it. I don't know if CXA1082B is a good substitute but I couldn't find it either. Could anybody suggest me where can I obtain these part. I only need few pieces for repair.

Thanks

Reply to
Eric

Hello,

You'll probably have to order that from a Sony parts distributor. I use Andrews Electronics in California (800-289-0300) But I'd guess that its an expensive IC. You could also call Adcom's parts department.

Regards, Tim Schwartz Bristol Electronics

Reply to
Tim Schwartz

I've replaced a couple 1082's when troubleshooting seemed to indicate...never fixed a problem for me. Problem was always somewhere else.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark Zacharias